Daily Group Tour to Muong Hoa Valley (12km trekking, 3-4 hour trekking)
Activity Level: Moderate
Group size: Group or private tour
Tour date: Daily
On this trip you will trek along Muong Hoa River sneaking through the valley nearby Sapa Town, which is surrounded by huge rice paddy terraces. On the way you will learn more about how is the rice cultivating, from when the seed sowed to harvested, until being served as cooked rice on your dinner table. Moreover, it will be great chance to study how the tribe people make handicraft from natural materials such as hemp and indigo..ect.
• 09:30 A.M, picking up at the hotel by our local guide for walking to Muong Hoa Valley (including Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai and Ta Van village
• 11:00 A.M arriving at Y Linh Ho Village, the most beautiful rice terraced field in Sapa where you stop for photo opportunity, coming into local house for discovering the rich local culture custom.
• 12:30 P.M, lunch will be served at the lunchstop next to Muong Hoa Stream
• 13:30, walking to Ta Van Village, home to Red Dzao and Black Hmong,
• 14:30, being transferred back to Sapa.
• 15:00, tour ends by dropping you off at the hotel.
Included: English speaking guide, lunch, all entranced fees and permission, transportation from village to Sapa
Execluded: drinks, hotel accommodation, other things.
What to take:
Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, hiking shoes and small day pack, warm clothes in the winter time (from November to March).
It is essential to bring personal articles, insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat, sun hat, …